Sunday, May 23, 2010

sick

this week i have emotion fatigue.
after 4months i am starting to get homesick. :(
it gets lonely here sometimes. f is nice and helpful
but sometimes its not enough.
i miss my mom, my brothers, my dad, my friends in manila
and just hanging out in cubao, talking about films,
complaining about the politics and showbizness and traffic
in manila, doing pre-production for a film, gossipping about
filmmakers and their films, shooting films on location, the
chaos of everything in manila.

i have a very good life here, right now, but sometimes i do miss you guys.
and its not the same. :(

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arleen! Thanks for your comment on my article. I'm happy that you are having a good time here but also saddened that you are starting to feel homesick. I'm from UP Manila, graduate of Pharmacy. Now, I'm working in Breda and staying in a room at Teteringenstraat, a bit close to the station. Hope we could meet one day. Have a great week ahead! =)

    ReplyDelete