Wednesday, February 3, 2010

first week in the university


here's a look at the faculty office. that's my table on the right,with the empty chair, i sit opposite f. see my nifty brown bag hanging from this nifty gadget from tutuban.

I have already started my first week at nhtv, it has been an easy week, as it is exams week now, then next week is re-exam week, then next next week is spring break, then finally i am starting classes. So this time I am just getting oriented with the new environment and my colleagues are nice and helpful...so far.
Although the medium of instruction here is in english, a lot of the texts are written in Dutch, so I think its a good idea to start learning a little bit of the language soon.

PS
And also know if the students start cursing in dutch behind my back. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment