Thursday, February 11, 2010

happy birthday tiosexy


kumusta na kayo?

miss ko na kayo, ang lamig lamig dito at nag-snosnow, namimiss ko na ang aking maninipis na t-shirt habang naglalakad sa labas, ngunit masaya naman akong nagbibisikleta araw araw.

napaginipan ko si alexis at nika nung isang araw-- and the first thing i thought of when i woke up was -- alexis and nika can travel all the way to holland and appear in my dreams? haha! ang labo ko talaga.. naalimpungatan kasi ako.

anyway, i just want to share my dream with you.

i saw alexis and nika walking away and i stopped them. and i stopped alexis, "Alexis! Alexis! How are you? Are you ok? Are you guys ok?""
Alexis turns around (but he seems slimmer than the last time I saw him) and he smiles and says, "Arleen, we are ok. Everything is ok. Everything will turn out alright." Nika doesn't talk and just smiles at me. Afterwards they walk forward and Alexis says "We have to go. We are building a house." And I ask him, " Is there room for us?""
Alexis replies, "Yes of course, there is room for everybody." And then they walk away.

Then I wake up.

Now, I dont know if my subconscious is just overactive and made those images up in my dreams, but it was a nice dream, it was a comforting dream for me. I just wanted to share it with all of you.

Miss ko na kayong lahat. Pakiinom na lang ako ng ice tea para kay Alexis at red wine para kay Nika. Happy birthday Alexis. I miss you.

Kung mapadaan kayo dito sa Holland, o dito sa Breda, magkita tayo. :)

Sa muli,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment