I'm already here in breda and its really cold-- today its wet and grey. i still cant get used to the cold weather and wearing all these layers and coats.i'm happily suprised to see our new flat. `its big, with 2 bedrooms and 2 toilets, a full kitchen with dishwasher! yey im not washing dishes anymore. The flat has big windows everywhere, its typically dutch, and since we are on the 6th floor, there is a nice view of the whole town. And I can see what my neighbors are doing! haha!

Here's a picture of our flat, empty but will be filled with furniture soon. take note of the large windows and nice view of the town.
I went to the town hall to register and happy everything is very efficient and fast here, unlike the government agencies in manila.
later im off to walk around and familiarize myself with the streets--so i dont get lost. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment