I am so excited. Since I was a kid, I always dreamed of having a bike of my own. Every Christmas I asked my parents to buy me one, but they never did. Our neighborhood is not a good place for biking but I never really understood it when I was a kid and I thought my parents were just mean! But now, after 29 years, I have my own bike, and even a Dutch bike at that!

But bikes here are expensive, this is the cheapest one I got for 170 euros and it could go up as high as 1500 euros! So we went biking around in the snow yesterday. What I need now is a lock, a front basket /side bags and a little bell and off we go! I hope my brothers finally learn how to bike, so they could go around with me when they visit me here.
No comments:
Post a Comment