Let me recap my 2010:
1. Our films, Independencia and Manila got into Cannes Film Festival. Can you believe that, 2 films! :)
2. I was travelling a lot because of the films--Russia, Korea, Europe, Thailand, Greece..I finally racked up enough miles to get a Platinum miles card!
3. Independencia winning 4 awards in Thailand and Chile
4. Me getting engaged! and In Cannes of all places.
5. Working with renowned director, John Sayles and producer Maggie Renzi; its an honor, even if working for only a short period in pre-production.
6. It was also a very sad year for us, for losing our lovely, lovely friends, Alexis and Nika, who are still dearly missed.
7. My 2 brothers finally working!
7. And now getting a job in the Netherlands and finally getting to be with this person that i love.
I'm happy and also scared for this new adventure.But I still very very feel blessed that things are working out! Wow! :-) :-) :-)
I'm happy.
A picture with my 2 reel leading men, Piolo and Sid in the red carpet in Cannes Film Festival, for the premiere of our films. Yes, I am such a lucky girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment