Monday, March 15, 2010

Finally my own dutch bike!

As I told you before, when I was a kid, i had an obsession with bikes. I always asked my parents to buy one for me for christmas and they never did. Though I didnt understand that time and I only thought that they were un-loving parents...but it is actually dangerous to cycle in our neighborhood in Sampaloc, or for anywhere else in Manila for that matter. No bike-paths, vehicles left and right...awful!

So when I got my own bike last month, I was ecstatic! Although I still have to get used to the bike paths (I need space everyone! dont cycle so close beside me please!), I really love being able to cycle everywhere. My school is just around 10-15 minutes by bike.



So to make my bike a REAL Dutch bike, I had to get the little bell:

And we got side bags as well! It works pretty well for grocery shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment