Saturday, March 6, 2010

Food blog= not!

I know,I know, this is already becoming a food blog, but its just that my mom has told me several times when I was younger that I should know how to cook-- or that I cannot find a husband who knows how to cook; or that it is super duper essential for me to learn how to cook because I am a woman and she is disappointed that I have no interest at all in the kitchen.

But alas, living on my own in another country has forced the domestic goddess in me to get out, but also it is nice to have a very nice fiancee who can cook way better than me! I cook once a week and he does all the days of the week, which works out good for me and him.

This is our dinner:


meat in white sauce and roasted potatoes


And tada! I cooked this on my own. Real Filipino style Pancit canton! My mom will be very proud! F loved it as well! Its good we already know where to find good ingredients at the Asian food store. :) hmmm i miss my mom's cooking!



We also tried to do meringue for dessert, but I think we burnt it a little bit and its not so good. But we still ate it! :)

So today we are off to visit F's mother in the hospital (but she is in the normal ward now and she is doing ok) and then off to to naked spa! I will tell more about it later. tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment