Sunday, March 14, 2010

our neighborhood

here is what my neighbourhood looks like:

these buildings are right in front of our building. i love watching them at night, because they have all these big windows and being dutch, they dont put the blinds or curtains on and you can see what they are doing inside. At night, i feel i am watching a doll house. The building looks very nice and modern.



This is the housing behind us. I call this the yellow building (duh!). its low but i like that its yellow.

and this is our building. we live on the top floor and we have a real good view of the city. although our building from the outside looks very boring compared to the other residential places around us, the inside actually is very cosy and nice. We also have nice big windows around our flat and I love it. (I just cant walk around naked or the neighbors will see me. hehe)
Its called Het Palais (The Palace.)

No comments:

Post a Comment